Where suitable, we arrange appropriate rehabilitation treatment to assist injured people recover from their injuries. We strive to maximise recovery of reasonable and appropriate compensation on behalf of those who have suffered injury.
Claims can be brought in a range of circumstances from road traffic accidents, accidents at work, tripping accidents, MOD claims, animal injury claims, accidents abroad and fatal accidents. Click here to see the types of claims usually brought. If you are injured in an incident not listed, please do contact us to discuss your potential claim further.
We make sure that our personal injury clients have access to justice with no risk to them, being comforted by the fact they will not have to pay anything to run their claim. Why use us?
- We will fight for your rights
- We put you first every time
- We are specialists
- We are efficient and committed to your claim
- You will have direct contact with your lawyer in person, by telephone and email
- You pay nothing to run your claim
- You benefit from a no win no fee agreement
- You benefit from jargon free plain English
- We do not allow our independence to be compromised
- Appointments at your convenience and a home or hospital visit service.
We appreciate injured clients are not always able to travel to meet with us. We are able to offer a range of options to you such as:
- To meet at our Exeter office;
- To meet at our Newton Abbot office;
- To meet at our Cullompton office;
- A home Visit Service for clients unable to attend our offices;
- A hospital visit for those seriously injured clients who are admitted to hospital for a lengthy period of time;
- A telephone appointment.
We will continue to offer personal meetings throughout a case. We are not like other law firms who put legal costs before their clients and refuse to meet in person more than once.
We are confident that our advice and experience will make the claim process as simple as it can be for you. Talking to our expert lawyers will help you understand your situation more clearly and ensure you make the right decisions to support your case.
We can also help you avoid any pitfalls – like being pressurised to use your own insurer’s recommended law firm who might not be able to get you the compensation you deserve or who might be based many miles away from you.
If you have been injured and wish to make a claim then you are welcome to contact Gary Whitaker or Rebekah Baty who will happily arrange a meeting with you to discuss your claim at absolutely no cost to you, for free advice on 01392 285000.