Looking to find a solicitor? Need legal advice? Here's why you should choose us:
- QualitySolicitors Keith Park are ideally placed to meet the needs of individuals and businesses in St Helens and the surrounding North West areas.
- Established in 1973, the firm of solicitors has grown and ensures that we produce customised solutions that fit around your own unique needs.
- We make it our business to listen and understand your personal and business issues and provide specific bespoke solutions.
- We are part of the QualitySolicitors network meaning you can be sure to get the best possible service for the best possible value.
- We employ specialist solicitors in many different areas of law, meaning you can be sure that you are receiving expert legal advice.
- We provide FREE legal advice through our 'Free First Advice' consultations which are on a no obligation basis.
- It doesn’t matter how big or small the problem, we can help to resolve it.
- You don't have to live locally to take advantage of our legal advice, many of our services can be carried out for clients nationwide.
St Helens Solicitors Providing Legal Advice & Representation on:Employment Law advice. Unfairly treated at work or have another issue causing concern? We can help. Our employment law legal advice is available to both individuals and companies looking to understand their rights and responibilities.
Personal Injury Compensation Claims. Had a car accident or a slip, trip or fall causing injury? Our team of specialists solicitors are experts in claiming compensation.
Professional Negligence Experts. If you have been let down by a professional, our solicitors are here to help.
Criminal Law Solicitors in St Helens. We are here for you if you are in trouble with the police for whatever reason.
Prison Law Solicitors. If you or someone you know needs help or advice regarding the prison system our experienced solicitors can help.
Mental Health and Capacity Solicitors. We work hard to ensure that mental health patients, families and carers are given the care and treatment they deserve and are entitled to.
Medical Negligence Claims Solicitors. We understand that things can go wrong whilst receiving medical care; our team of specialist solicitors are here to help if you have suffered due to medical negligence.
Statutory Demand Solicitors operating nationwide. A Statutory Demand can be served as soon as a debt is due, get in touch to find out more and how we may be able to help.
Debt Recovery Solicitors in St Helens. Unpaid debts can seriously affect your cash flow, our debt recovery service can help collect your business and or personal monies owed.
Housing Disrepair Compensation Solicitors in St Helens. Whether you have had your health or belongings damaged you may be able to claim compensation, even if you have already left the property.
Our Offices in St Helens
Our office is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 5.30pm with no lunch time closure meaning you can come in to see us during your working day or after 5pm.
As you will see from looking around our site we offer a comprehensive range of legal advice and support. Our team of friendly solicitors based in St Helens Town Centre are here for you.
Speak To Us For Legal Advice in St Helens
We are always happy to help so if you would like to speak with one of our solicitors at our St Helens office please call 0800 195 5218. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our specialist team of solicitors are available to offer you free legal advice regarding a compensation claim or any other legal matter.
Areas We Cover
We offer legal advice right across the North West including Liverpool, Widnes, Wigan, Warrington & Manchester.