Why choose QualitySolicitors Keith Park?
- Keith Park Solicitors are ideally placed to meet the needs of individuals and business in St Helens and surrounding North West areas.
- Established in 1973, the firm of solicitors has grown and ensures that we produce customised solutions that fit around your own unique needs.
- We make it our business to listen and understand your personal and business issues with specific bespoke solutions.
- We are part of the Quality Solicitors network covering the St Helens area exclusively meaning you can be sure to get the best possible service for the best possible value.
- We employ specialist solicitors in many different areas of law. We provide FREE legal advice through out 'Free First Advice' consultations which are on a no obligation basis.
- It doesn’t matter how big or small the problem, we can help to resolve it.
- You don't have to live in the North West to take advantage of our legal advice, many of our services can be carried out for clients nationwide. Our 'London legal service, North West prices' update sums up some of the benefits of using a solicitor in the North West.
We have led actions for hundreds of people seeking compensation from Government Agencies as well as National Institutions and last week we helped Mr & Mrs Jones move house!
Our Managing Partner Nick Hall
What areas of law do we cover?
Conveyancing Solicitors in St Helens. We are specialists in low cost conveyancing. Our online system lets you track progress 24/7.
Employment Solicitors in St Helens. Unfairly treated at work or have another issue causing concern? We can help.
Family Solicitors in St Helens. We are specialists in Family, Matrimonial or other relationship problems.
Wills and Probate Solicitors in St Helens. Get peace of mind by making a Will or dealing with our experts when someone dies.
Personal Injury Solicitors in St Helens. Had a car accident or a slip, trip or fall causing injury? Make a No Win No Fee claim with us Our team of specialists solicitors are experts in claiming compensation.
Professional Negligence Solicitors in St Helens. If you have been let down by a professional our solicitors are here to help.
Criminal Solicitors in St Helens. We are here for you if you are in trouble with the police for whatever reason.
Prison Solicitors in St Helens. If you or someone you know needs help or advice regarding the prison system our experience solicitors can help.
Mental Health and Capacity Solicitors in St Helens. We work hard to ensure that mental health patients, families and carers are given the care and treatment they deserve and are entitled to.
Medical Negligence Claims Solicitors in St Helens. We understand that things can go wrong whilst receiving medical care; our team of specialist solicitors are here to help if you have suffered due to medical negligence.
Statutory Claims Solicitors in St Helens. A Statutory Demand can be served as soon as a debt is due, get in touch to find out more.
Debt Recovery Solicitors in St Helens. Unpaid debts can seriously affect your cash flow, our debt recovery service can help collect your business and or personal monies owed.
Housing Disrepair Compensation Solicitors in St Helens. Whether you have had your health or belongings damaged you may be able to claim compensation, even if you have already left the property.
Our office in St Helens Town Centre is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 5.30pm with no lunch time closure meaning you can come in to see us during your working day or after 5pm.
As you will see from looking around our site we offer a comprehensive range of legal advice and support. Our team of friendly solicitors based in St Helens Town Centre are here for you.
We are always happy to help so if you would like to speak with one of our solicitors at our St Helens office please call 0800 195 5218. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have a question relating to the recent law changes regarding holiday pay then one of our employment law specialists would be more than happy to discuss your situation. You can take advantage of our free first advice.
Our specialist team of solicitors are available to offer you free legal advice regarding a compensation claim or any other legal matter.
Although we are based in St Helens we offer legal advice right across the North West including Liverpool, Widnes, Wigan, Warrington & Manchester.