Perhaps you want some advice but don’t want to actually instruct a lawyer to take on the case, at least not yet. Or you’re being sued and want some guidance on your position.
Maybe you’re having trouble at work or in your family life and want some expert advice? Perhaps you’d like help writing a letter or completing legal documents? Or you’re having some problems with your business and want some pointers?
This is your chance to access a lawyer’s knowledge and experience, on a one-off basis, without all the usual expenses which tend to be associated with using a law firm.
For just £99, we offer a unique Ask the Legal Expert service, designed to give you peace of mind through expert legal advice at an affordable price, to help you decide on the best way forward for you.
Call to find out more – You can use our Free Initial Assessment telephone service to see if we can help. The Free Initial Assessment call will also help you decide if your situation is one where it is worth spending time and money taking if further. If it is, we will help you consider if a £99 face-to- face Ask the Legal Expert meeting is right for you.
- Free Initial Assessment call You can call us first or go straight to the next step. If you call, we will advise if we think your situation is one we can help with, that it is worth you taking further. We’ll also help you decide if an Ask the Legal Expert meeting is the right next step for you.
- Check terms and conditions To make sure you’re happy with them, you can click here to see the terms and conditions of this specially priced £99 service for up to 45 minutes of face to face advice.
- Request your meeting Use the easy Online Booking form above. Just complete the information and click to accept the T&C. We’ll then call you back at the requested time. We will book the session at the best office and time for you. With disputes we will also need to check the details of your opponent (person or business causing your legal problems or concerns).
- Pay £99 You can pay over the phone or at the office on the day of your session. We accept cash, cheques or debit and credit cards.
- 45 minutes with a lawyer Usually this will be a face-to-face meeting. The time is dedicated to you and your legal situation. It is up to you how you use it – questions and advice or help writing a letter or completing legal forms.
- The knowledge you need Our aim is that you leave the session knowing more about how the law will impact on you. It may not completely solve your problem but you should understand where you stand and what your next steps are.
- Access to a lawyer’s knowledge. They will apply their experience to your situation.
- 45 minute face-to-face meeting with a specialist lawyer – not an advisor following a script in a call centre.
- One to one legal advice (although you can bring a friend), from a lawyer with the expert knowledge you need.
- Practical guidance based on the information you give us.
- Review of documents (limited to what can be achieved in 45 minutes).
- No sales talk – just time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- A one-off initial meeting with no obligation to take matters further.
- Expert insight based on the lawyer’s experience of the area of law. A chance to find out what’s happened with cases similar to yours.
- Get the straightforward views of the lawyer in plain English, with no legal jargon.
- A choice on how you want to use the time – advice, questions, help drafting a letter or completing legal forms – it’s up to you.
- Knowledge of your rights and options to help you decide what to do next.
- Meeting at one of our 200 offices (more than any other legal brand), so there will be one convenient for your meeting.
- A guaranteed price - just £99 including VAT, with no hidden extras.
What’s the difference between Ask the Legal Expert and the Free Initial Assessment service?
Free Initial Assessment offers you 10 to 15 minutes of free telephone advice. It your chance to find out if we can help you and whether you have a legal situation that is worth you investing time and money into taking further. You’ll speak with a friendly legal assistant who will take your details and discuss what you are aiming to achieve. If needed, we’ll arrange for a lawyer to call you back to gather further information. It’s also a chance to find out if an Ask the Legal Expert meeting is right for you. If it is, we’ll also help you prepare by working out what you should bring with you.
Ask the Legal Expert offers you up to 45 minutes face-to-face with a lawyer for the special price of just £99. They will be able to provide straightforward views and advice on how the law applies to your particular situation based on their expertise and experience. You may find that the advice you receive is enough to help you resolve your issue. At the very least you will leave the session feeling more knowledgeable about the legal situation and what your options are.
Can’t I get free advice from other law firms?
Many firms offer a free advice session. These can often be focused on selling their services.
In contrast you’ll find that with our £99 Ask the Legal Expert service - the time is yours. We won’t spend your time trying to sell you our legal services. The advice is given in confidence and on the basis that there is no obligation for you to use us again. Your 45 minutes will be spent providing you with the help you need.
Is it right for me?
- Yes, if you are not yet ready to start a full legal case, but just want to find out more about what’s really involved (for you, your family or your business)
- Yes, if you’re thinking of handling the situation yourself but would like some tips and guidance to get you started.
- Yes, if you’d like some help completing official forms or documents.
- Yes, if you’d like help completing a legal form or writing an official letter.
- Yes, if you would like practical advice on what steps you should take to protect your position.
- Yes, if you would like an honest assessment of what is achievable in your particular circumstances (finding out about how cases like yours can work out).
What if I need further advice of a lawyer to actually run my case?
The advice and guidance you receive at your Ask the Legal Expert session may be enough for you to resolve the issue yourself. However sometimes it will give you the information you need to decide if you want to instruct a law firm to take on the case for you. We’ll obviously be delighted to help you further your case. The fixed price Ask the Legal Expert service will be an excellent and cost-effective starting point for us taking matters further for you.