Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive - Trusts
An exciting opportunity for a new role within our growing Private Client Department. The role is to work within the Department, specialising in Trusts, Trust Management & Administration, and dealing with all aspects and requirements of the Trust Registration Service (TRS).
Full and Part time candidates would be considered for the role and additional qualifications such as ATT or STEP would be beneficial, but not essential, as well as previous work specialising in Trusts. Mixed Trusts experience would be useful as well as sound knowledge of CGT and Inheritance Tax.
The successful candidate will be working alongside all other Practitioners within the Private Client and will work with and report to the Directors and Heads of Department. A strong ability for networking would be desirable. The role will encourage the continued success and growth of the firm and you will play an active role in business development.
Key duties and responsibilities
• to provide an ongoing service to existing clients
• to work with Directors and other Private Client Practitioners to develop new business
• Develop and enhance the Trust department
• To deliver fee income in line with targeted objectives
• To keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice and maintain relevant CPD
• Maintain up to date legal skills
• Must be highly organised and able to manage and diarise own case load
• Perform work in line with the firm’s risk procedures
• Good computer literacy and knowledge of case management systems
• Able to work independently but seek advice from other members of the department
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills both with clients and other members of the department
• Wish to deliver a high quality service
• Proactive, forward thinking and able to cope well under pressure
• Hardworking and positive attitude.
Salary: Starting from £35k pro-rata. This a varied and complex role, salary will depend on experience.