Rob is a solicitor in the Commercial Department.
He obtained his Legal Practice Course with a Masters in Law and Business Management at the University of Law in Guildford in 2016 and subsequently went on to complete his training contract with the firm.
Since qualifying into the firm’s Commercial Department in 2019, he has provided advice on a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial matters.
Rob’s day to day activities mainly revolve around advising on business and asset sales and acquisitions, and commercial property transactions. He undertakes work and can advise on:
- corporate governance and company secretarial matters
- company constitutional matters
- shareholder arrangements
- share buybacks and reductions in share capital
- business and asset sales and acquisitions
- share sales and acquisitions
- commercial property transactions
Outside of work, Rob enjoys playing rugby, gardening and socialising with friends.