Solicitor / Legal Executive - Private Client (Cullompton)
Job type: Fee earning
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable
Hours: 36.25 per week (full time)
We are seeking a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join our Cullompton office.
The successful candidate will be joining our busy and experienced Private Client Team. You will be dealing with all aspects of private client work including the preparation of Wills, administration of estates and Trusts and Powers of Attorney. We operate with the assistance of a progressive case management system.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage their own day to day caseload effectively
- Perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms risk management procedures
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in areas of law
- Build and maintain a network of contacts and referrers
- Hold a STEP qualification – if you do not already hold this qualification, we would support you in the relevant studies to achieve this standard.
Desirable areas of experience:
- Administration of estates and Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
All members of our Team take an enthusiastic interest in the department’s business development and we would wish you to actively participate in this role.
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering for the right individual excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary.
How to apply
For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to email@example.com.
A DBS check is required for this post.