At Dunn & Baker Solicitors we have legal experts who specialise in medical negligence claims. You can talk to us in complete confidence about your own experience and we’ll establish whether you have a medical negligence claim and, if so, can help you claim for compensation.
Negligence can occur in a number of ways – from an incorrect or delayed diagnosis to mistakes made during operations. And negligence isn’t only limited to doctors; dentists, cosmetic surgeons, nursing home staff, and other healthcare providers can, on rare occasions, offer treatment which falls below the standards you would reasonably expect to receive. If you believe that you have been in this situation then you may be able to claim compensation for suffering you experienced.
Our friendly, knowledgeable and sympathetic medical negligence experts are here to answer all the questions you may have about the claims process. We avoid legal and medical jargon and instead talk in plain English.
Types of claim that we deal with include:
- Birthing injuries
- Delayed diagnosis
- Prescription errors
- Negligent surgery
- Negligent treatment
- Errors resulting in death
- Hospital acquired infections
- Negligent care
- Cosmetic Surgery claims
- Making a complaint to a hospital, doctor etc. regarding poor surgery/ treatment / care either as a pre-cursor to a claim or separately
- Claims for pressure sores acquired whilst in hospital
- Negligent maxilla-facial surgery
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment of meningitis and meningococcal septicaemia, and
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment of deep vein thrombosis / pulmonary embolism.
You can talk to us in complete confidence. Our friendly and knowledgeable legal experts are here to explain the claims process in simple terms - avoiding legal and medical jargon. So for an informal chat to discuss your case, contact us today for your FREE initial consultation.