We are pleased to be recruiting for a Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) and a Office Apprentice (Accounts Dept) both at our Exeter office.
Office Apprentice - Accounts Department
We are currently recruiting for a full time office apprentice within our accounts department to be based at our Exeter office. ATT / NVQ training through a local provider offered. Basic IT skills essential. The successful candidate will be motivated and be personable, friendly and eager to learn. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Exeter office
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our property team. Legal secretarial experience is not essential. The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
• is confident in their secretarial abilities
• has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
• has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• is a team player with a great eye for detail
• is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
• is professional, motivated and be personable
About the role:
• responsible for providing support to Conveyancing fee earners
• required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures
• manage client files as will be speaking with clients
• provide daily administration
• provide reception cover as required
• any other duties as and when required
A DBS check is required for this post.
For further details or to apply for either position please contact / send your CV to:
21 Southernhay East
Tel: 01392 285000