A great opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join our Dispute Resolution Team
We are looking for an ambitious lawyer who can deliver across a range of civil litigation work
We are looking for a Solicitor to help our growing civil litigaiton department move to the next level .
We undertake a range of litigation including :
- Commercial Disputes
- Contested Probate Disuptes
- Debt Recovery
- Judicial Review
- Landlord & Tenant Claims
- Land Law and Boundary Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Cases
We will offer training for the right candidate should you have less experience in a particular field .
In terms of personal qualities you will be :
- Highly motivated
- A good communicator with Clients
- Skilled in the use of IT and case management packages
- Committed ot undertaking your own advocacy where appropriate in a fixed fee world
- Have an ability to support and motivate your colleagues
- Be a great networker
This is a genuine opportunity to play a key role in the firms development as it moves to further expand its civil litigaiton services with an appropriate rewards for your committment .
Salary and Terms will be fixed with the appropriate candidate depending on experience but will be paid at the going rate for such experience
You need to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org