You need to be able to access expert advice to guide you through a CHC Assessment and challenging any adverse decision .
This may also involved you needing help tackling a claim by the Local Authority for the return of family assets or a legal charge on the family home .
As to CHC this is a potential mindfield and different Local Authorities can take different approaches to the assessment process . It is vital therefore to know your rights and have guidance as you navigate the system .
We can offer assistance in respect of :
- Pre- CHC application preparation
- CHC Funding Assessment Meeting
- Appealing a Negative CHC Decision
- Defending a Depravation of Assets Claim
- Pursuing Care Standard Complaints against the Local Authority and individual care homes
To support you we can offer a range of fixed fee packages and always provide a free initial consultation. We are also able to consider a no win no fee and Contingency Fee Arrangements .
Where required we can pursue full legla challenges including Judicial Review Proceedings. Call us on 01302 365374 today.