When you ask a professional for advice, that’s what you expect. But what if that advice causes you problems or losses? Surveyors, architects, solicitors and accountants are all bound by professional standards and owe you a duty of care and skill. So, if there advice is negligent you have the right to make a claim, and that’s where we can help.
If you’re making a claim for professional negligence, you’ll want the right legal experts involved, to ensure you get the best possible outcome for your claim. Dealing with your dispute can take time and demonstrating what has failed (and the losses suffered) can be complicated, but with QualitySolicitors, we’ll always keep you informed and updated every step of the way.
You’re also guaranteed direct access to an expert professional negligence lawyer who will fight your corner and is absolutely dedicated to getting the right result for you and your circumstances.
Here are some examples of situations where our lawyers have been able to assist clients make successful professional negligence claims:
- Accountants – wrong tax advice or missed fraud.
- Architects – design errors and extra building costs.
- Barristers – a key witness not being asked questions.
- Dentists – failure to look after your teeth.
- Doctors and other medical practitioners – mistakes in your treatment.
- Engineers – design faults.
- Estate agents – not getting the right price for your property.
- Financial advisors, banks and insurance brokers – wrong financial advice.
- Insurance brokers – leaving you unprotected.
- Property letting agents – losses due to not checking references.
- Solicitors and other lawyers – missed deadlines or not getting you the right compensation.
- Surveyors – missed property defects.
- Vets (veterinary surgeons) – mistakes in your pet’s treatment.
- Will writers – mistakes so the will is not valid or unintentionally leaves someone out.