Writing a Will is one of those things that we all need to do but don’t get around to doing but you may be surprised that the process is not as daunting as you may think!
Here are some quick reasons as to how a Will can benefit you:
- Ensure your children are provided for financially
- Name your children’s Guardian
- Protect your partner if you are not married
- Avoid paying more Inheritance Tax than you need to
- Avoid family disputes
- Decide who you would like to appoint as executor to settle your affairs
- Say who you would like to look after your pets
- Protect your digital assets
- Support a charity
If you would like to discuss the above in more detail then do not hesitate to contact us today on 02920 619700 / 01446 411000, and one of our team will be able to guide you through the process.
As a thank you to all of the NHS and Care Workers we are offering a 50% reduction in the cost of our Wills for them at the moment.