Local Lawyers in £15m National Campaign to Make Legal Advice Accessible To All
23rd March 2012
Local law firm, QualitySolicitors Jordans is part of a multi-million pound, national campaign launching this Sunday, designed to shake up the legal world and help make solicitors’ services more accessible to everyone.
The £15 million campaign, which is the largest in the history of the legal profession, will kick off with a 90-second TV advert screened in a primetime slot during the live final of ITV’s Dancing on Ice, on 25th March. 8,000 more adverts will hit TV screens over the coming months and a new website, featuring 300 video testimonials from clients explaining the services that QualitySolicitors offer on the high street, will also be launched in at the end of the month.
QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of 350 branches across England and Wales, including 150 Legal Access Points in WHSmith stores. QualitySolicitors is on course for its target of expanding to 1000 locations by the end of 2012.
QualitySolicitors branches offer a full range of everyday legal services, from buying your first home, to starting a business or making a will. As part of QS’ commitment to changing the way lawyers give advice, more QS branches across the country are opening on Saturdays, to reflect the needs of customers.
Chief Executive of QualitySolicitors Craig Holt says,
“Our aim is to revolutionise legal services, giving people local advice they can trust with the reassurance that comes from a single, national brand. We want to make going to your local solicitor as simple and straightforward as going to the supermarket, and tackle people’s apprehensions about seeking legal advice, which can seem a daunting and stuffy process. QS’ mission is to provide consumer-friendly legal services through expert, leading local law firms - not unqualified staff in remote call centres.”
Rosemarie Sharp Principal Member of QualitySolicitors Jordans said :
“This new TV campaign is a further opportunity to show the people in our local community that there is a unique service which brings a quality service with no hidden costs and direct lawyer access . For whatever life brings QualitySolicitors Jordans has always been and will always be with our clients at every step of the way in providing them legal advice and support . “
For more information on QualitySolicitors or QualitySolicitors Jordans please contact Katie Ancliffe on 0845 50 50 025
Notes to Editors:
• Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QS partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
• QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offer a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
• QualitySolicitors’ CEO is Craig Holt and Saleem Arif is the COO.
• Web address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
• In 2011 QS secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund
About QualitySolicitors JORDANS
• QualitySolicitors Jordans was established in 1925 and has been a feature of Doncaster Life ever since
• Jordans joined QualitySolicitors in November 2010
• The Firm has Two Partners and a number of Associates and Para Legals together with a dedicated Support Staff base
• The Firm is highly regarded in providing a range of traditional legal services including Conveyancing , Wills and Probate , Family Law , Personal Injury , Civil Litigation and Criminal Law .
• In addition the Firm operates a National Practice in the field of Miscarriage of Justice work and Prison Law and our cases regularly feature in the news .
• www.qualitysolicitors.com/jordans email firstname.lastname@example.org