Administration Apprentice - Permanent - Southsea
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to begin a progressive career within a law firm? If you are organised, motivated and confident in communicating with others, keep reading to find out more about the Administration Apprentice.
Joining the team, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced colleagues and develop within the sector.
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15-month apprenticeship which includes 12 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
About the role:
As an Administration Apprentice, your role will cover a range of aspects within the organisation, supporting and learning across all different departments and gaining a great insight to working within a law firm. Your duties will include:
- Reception – to be able to confidently welcome visitors into the firm, efficiently answer calls arriving into the practice and transfer to the appropriate person
- Administration – undertake a supporting administrative role with robust skills in the use of Microsoft Office and any other systems required
- Social Media – managing the businesses social media pages, uploading online reviews and sharing articles to Facebook and LinkedIn
- Archiving – maintaining and organising files using an internal archiving system
- As well as any other ad-hoc duties as required
There is the possibility for the suitable and successful candidate to move into a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship and develop across different business departments.
Although you do not require any previous experience to be considered for the Administration Apprentice, you will need to have great communication skills and a good level of attention to details. The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Be articulate
- Be kind and empathetic
- Be able to maturely deal with sensitive situations
- Be IT savvy
- Be competent in using social media – Facebook & Google
QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson are a leading law firm in Portsmouth and Hampshire area. We have been serving the legal needs of clients since 1899, when our founder, Arthur Edward Large set up practice in Southsea, Portsmouth.
Our outstanding reputation for impartial quality legal advice and expertise in the local area is demonstrated by client recommendations and both loyal and new client base who trust us to deliver the best customer care, prompt assistance and solutions with personal, professional, expert service.
We continue to move confidently into the 21st Century, having joined the national legal brand, QualitySolicitors in 2011.
Whether you are moving house, preparing for divorce or planning for later life, we promise to make the process stress free, dignified and thorough, keeping you informed every step of the way. We value every client that walks through our doors.
- Pension contribution after 3 months
- In-house personal development and training
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to begin an exciting career within a great team, apply for the Administration Apprentice role today!
Click here for details on the PETA Apprenticeship Programme.