Large & Gibson are proud to announce Senior Partners Richard Wootton’s upcoming Anniversary - this year marks his 50th year in the legal profession!Read More
Your local Solicitors in Portsmouth
We have been meeting the legal needs of those in Portsmouth, Hampshire and beyond for over 120 years. QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson is a local name you can trust.
Our lawyers support businesses, families and individuals with client friendly service, expert legal advice and helpful guidance from experienced solicitors and legal teams.
- We are dedicated to making the process as hassle free as possible for our clients.
- We promise no hidden costs which means no surprise bills.
- Meet your lawyer face-to-face and speak directly to staff familiar with your matter.
- Use our Ask the Legal Expert service to find out where you stand.
- Our legal teams are here for you Monday to Friday and we are happy to visit you in your own homes, open early or late, and arrange mutually convenient appointments as and when required.
• Local solicitor Tricia Longmore, Associate Member from QualitySolicitors Large and Gibson, has defended lasting powers of attorney
• This follows comments from a former senior judge that power of attorney orders are open to financial abuse
Quality Solicitors Head Office has just released figures following their sponsoring of Barnardo’s Will month where member firms were asked to write wills under the scheme, which allowed anyone over 55 years of age to have a will prepared by member firms FOC.Read More
A Conservative MP has criticised his party’s proposals to introduce a huge increase in probate charges, claiming they will be seen as a ‘tax rather than a charge’.Read More
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 023 92 296296
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free over the phone to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more