Click here for useful guides and for information about our costs
Your home is more than bricks and mortar. At QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson, we understand the importance of that.
What is conveyancing?
- Preparation of legal documents by a solicitor to transfer property from one owner to another.
- 3 main stages - Preliminary (subject to contract), exchange of contract and completion.
Our team of expert property conveyancers will make buying and selling property as straightforward as possible. Getting the right property solicitor is vital; we will provide a highly personalised service,with your best interests at heart.
- Keep the process on track, giving clear timescales and eliminating delays
- Keep you informed at every stage
- Have same day response - crucial for your contractual issues and any property updates
- Have clear conveyancing fees that are easy to understand and include any necessary legal checks and searches.
- Have no hidden costs
Moving house no longer has to be complex. At Quality Solicitors Large & Gibson, we will ensure that all your property documentation is double checked and explained to you clearly and thoroughly. Crucially, we will liaise with your lender, estate agency and other parties to ensure all communication is explicit and prompt. By trusting us with your conveyancing, our property solicitors will take care of all legal details.
Our specialist conveyancing team have many years experience dealing with the buying and selling of property across Portsmouth, Hampshire and beyond. QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson are members of the Law Society’s Conveyance Quality Scheme (CQS), involving an audit of practice and procedures to meet exacting standards.
For free initial property legal advice, and prices for conveyancing starting at £595, contact us today on 023 92 296 296.