Commercial Property Lawyer
We are looking for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join our team, based in Southsea, Portsmouth.
The post involves dealing with all aspects of Commercial Property work for the firm, including corporate support (for example on share and asset sales), property financing, acquisition and sale of freehold and leasehold property and landlord and tenant (business leases) including:-
- Investigating and deducing titles
- Carrying out relevant property Searches
- Applying for Official Copies and related documents.
- Drafting approving and negotiating business leases and related documentation.
- Drafting, approving and negotiating property contracts, transfers and other related documents.
- Preparing lease reports and reports on title;
- Carrying out exchange and completion of transactions
- Dealing with all post-completion matters.
Competitive salary offered depending on qualifications and experience. For further details please email Ian Kitchen.