At Large & Gibson we have been helping clients in Portsmouth, Hampshire and beyond for over 120 years.
We are looking for an experienced and hard-working individual to join our established residential conveyancing team. We have a particular focus on dealing with high quality work and providing an efficient and no-nonsense approach, where client care is at the forefront of everything.
Day to day you will be assisting an experienced fee earner dealing with a variety of tasks, such as:
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders and the Land Registry
- Giving estimates and opening files
- Carrying out online identity checks and AML assessments
- Downloading titles and submitting applications to HM Land Registry
- Preparing draft contract bundles
- Ordering searches
- Post exchange work
- Dealing with completions and post completion work
- Submitting SDLT forms to HMRC
- File closing
What you will need to succeed
- At least 2 years experience working in Conveyancing and a well-developed understanding of Conveyancing procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to handle workload efficiently
If you are interested in this role, please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.