We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional receptionist to join our team at QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson. We need a positive and committed individual with a ‘can do’ attitude and organised approach.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and represent our firm as front of house. Working Hours will be 9am – 5:15pm Monday to Friday.
The specific duties and responsibilities include:
- General Reception duties including greeting clients, dealing with email correspondence, answering the telephone, forwarding calls, or taking messages as appropriate
- Processing Debit/Credit card payments
- Using Microsoft Excel for a wide range of tasks such as logging attendance, maintaining staff holiday records, logging cheques
- Liaising with IT support staff when required and ordering supplies/stationary for the office
- Managing the meeting room and ensuring things run smoothly!
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly personable and organised
- Willingness to assist in the general running of the office
- 12 months legal experience required
We have an excellent team of solicitors, lawyers and support staff currently working with us and proudly support those interested in a career in law. QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants, employees, and partners will receive equal treatment.
We work in a delightful listed building situated in a Conservation area and are only a 5 minutes walk from the sea, close to shops, restaurants, and bars in Southsea. We even have our own car park!
We can offer you
- 20 days holiday and all bank holidays
- A day off on your birthday!