Becoming a first time parent is an exciting and daunting experience, as well as the do's and don't's for your little one, will be the legal aspects you need to consider, such as birth registration, parental responsibility and your maternity (or paternity) rights.
This guide will give you the key things you need to know when it comes to the legal side of becoming a parent and matters that may arise in the future
- Registering the birth of your baby
- Changing your baby’s name
- Parental Responsibility laws
- Who else can obtain Parental Responsibility?
- Financial support
- Where your baby lives
- Who the baby sees
- Employment Law as a new mother