The whole care funding system in England is changing this year and next – but do you know this will affect you? If you are concerned about care or maybe you have a loved one already receiving care then you’ll need to know. This informative seminar will cover:
- The Care Act – what does it really mean for you?
- Will people genuinely not have to sell their house to pay for care?
- How will the Care Cap work in practice?
- What can I do to make sure I get the care I want in later life?
- What about those already needing care?
Join speakers, Brian Fisher, Long Term Care Marketing Manager, Friends Life and our very own Vivien Bradley-Shaw, Solicitor, QualitySolicitors Large & Gibson.
Please click the link for more information and to register your interest for a ticket. This is a free event so please feel free to come along and obtain this useful information.