Cara is a solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department. She qualified in 2015 having trained extensively in Family Law and Private Client Law. She moved to Large & Gibson from London, in 2017.
Cara deals with all private client matters and guides her clients through what can often be an emotionally tough time, in a friendly and professional way.
Areas of Law:
- Preparing Wills from simple to more complex, including life interest trusts and discretionary trusts.
- Preparing Lasting Power of Attorney and registration of existing Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Advising on Court of Protection applications, with a specialist knowledge in dealing with the sale of joint property.
- Dealing with the full administration of all types of estates including the preparation of deeds of variation.
- Helping clients on a limited basis, to obtain Grant of Representation.
- Drafting declarations of trust dealing with co-ownership of property.
Affiliate member of The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
“I would like to thank you for all the help you have given us in dealing with Dad’s estate and making what was a difficult time a lot easier. Your expertise and friendly service was very much appreciated.”
“Just wanted to say how much we’ve appreciated your help and guidance.”
“The whole process was carried out in a highly professional and very friendly way. Cara and Shannon were accessible and a delight to deal with as were the reception staff. Thank you all so much.”
Travelling, trying new restaurants and walking Darcy, the dog. Craziest thing?... a birthday skydive!