Georgina is a Graduate Legal Executive and joined Large and Gibson in August 2023 as part of the residential conveyancing team and is assisted by Nicola Woods.
Georgina has been working within conveyancing since 2011 and knows the local area well. Georgina prides herself on providing a personal service to her clients and enjoys guiding them through the conveyancing process at a time when often things can be stressful.
Experience and Expertise
- 12 years’ experience of Residential Conveyancing.
- Advising and assisting with all aspects of buying and selling residential property, including the drafting of contracts, raising and responding to enquiries, investigating title and making relevant searches, exchanging contracts and attending to the completion of the transaction.
- Advising and assisting in relation to the redemption of mortgages and where appropriate the granting of re-mortgages and further charges.
- Advising and assisting with Right to Buy properties.
- Advising and assisting with Transfer of Equity .
- Advising, assisting and preparing Transfer of Part.
- Effecting First Registration of titles.
- Effecting Post Death changes of title.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives since 2011 and became a Graduate Legal Executive in 2023.
- Member of Hampshire Law Society.
In her free time Georgina likes visiting stately homes, castles and beautiful gardens. Georgina also enjoys spending time with family, friends and her cat Chester.