Full-Time Private Client Assistant
A new opportunity has arisen to join our existing private client team.
The successful applicant will join our current support team in assisting a team of 3 fee-earners.
Who will you be?
- Highly motivated and dedicated to your job
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Type from audio dictations and have excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- A team player with an appetite to learn new skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
Typically you will be required to:
- Open files on a case management system and ensure they comply with set checklists
- Implement and maintain an office filing system
- Plan and organise solicitors diaries
- Take telephone messages from clients and professionals
- Transcribe letters and notes from fee-earners
To apply for this role please contact the office manager, Jane Davison, by either email or post.