Credit Controller Accounts Administration Assistant – Part-Time
We have a rare opportunity for a credit controller accounts administration assistant to join our highly respected law firm in Warwick.
You will be required to assist and support the Accounts team with relevant and necessary tasks, following processes and procedures in compliance and in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules, the SRA Code, Lexcel and CQS requirements. Key tasks will include:
- Credit control to include written and verbal communication to obtain payment of overdue accounts, processing regular reminders, checking credit ratings, negotiating payment plans, dealing with queries on unpaid accounts, monitoring payments, referring for issue of proceedings where appropriate, maintaining accurate records with processing and reconciliation of invoices and reporting on outstanding accounts.
- Maintaining the Company’s compliant accounts; input and reconciliation of data; credit control; administrative tasks including photocopying & filing.
- Liaising with clients and relevant third parties in person and by telephone in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the Company’s standards for client care.
- Reception duties when required.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the Company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills, literate and numerate.
- The ability to work well as part of an established team.
- Excellent IT skills, word processing and Excel.
- Professional, motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines when necessary and use your initiative.
- Excellent communication and client care skills.
- Previous experience of working in a busy work environment with competing priorities.
- Previous credit control experience.
Preferable but not essential:
- Experience of our case management software, Tikit (One Advanced) TFB.
- Previous experience working in a legal environment as an Accounts Administrator.
This role is part-time for approximately 14 hours per week. There is flexibility as to days and hours to suit. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to join our well-established law firm, apply today and email your CV to: Choughton@moore-tibbits.co.uk