- Race, colour, nationality or ethnicity
- Being male or female
- Disability (including caring for a disabled person)
- Sexual orientation, eg. If you are lesbian, gay or bi-sexual
- Pregnancy, maternity or other parenting leave
- Getting married or entering into a civil partnership
- Gender re-assignment surgery
Unlawful discrimination claims can often be resolved directly with your employer with us representing you, through mediation or before an Employment Tribunal.
Whether you’re unsure about whether the treatment you are experiencing is “unlawful discrimination”, or you would just like some initial advice about your options, contact our specialist employment solicitor, Lisa Aitken who can provide you with the legal support and guidance to help you get the full compensation you are entitled to.