Our experienced employment solicitors can help and support you through the stages of any employment law claim. We can:
- Provide advice in relation to the ACAS Early Conciliation process to reach a settlement agreement or COT3 agreement before a claim is issued at the Tribunal
- Provide advice on the merits of the employee’s claim and the strength of any defence you may have
- Support and provide advice in relation to any claim you wish to settle and prepare the relevant documentation
- Assist you with submitting a defence (ET3) to the Employment Tribunal against any claim you may have received
- Represent your business through the Employment Tribunal Process.
Most businesses will want to avoid the uncertainty and costs of an Employment Tribunal and we can advise on finding alternative strategies to deal with the dispute. There could be a number of potential liabilities that businesses could face should the dispute go before an Employment Tribunal and we would advise you to seek early legal advice and speak to our experienced employment team to ensure you are completely aware of potential costs and compensation. We will set out clearly your options and responsibilities and what the process involves.
For more information, please contact Lisa Aitken on 01926 491181 or email: Lisaa@moore-tibbits.co.uk.