- Local authority cuts to your care package
- Inadequate or no assessment of your needs by your local authority
- Disputes about arranging and paying for care
- Carers rights under the Care Act 2014
- Disputes about whether you or your loved one should live in a care home, including disputes about the care home choices you have been offered
- Representation in the Court of Protection regarding decisions about what is in the best interests of a mentally incapacitated person (for example, where they should live, their care and contact issues)
- Challenging a Deprivation of Liberty (DOLS) authorisation
For more information and to find out if you qualify for this funding contact Sonal Lala or Louise Courtney of the Community Care Team on 01926 354704.