We help clients across the sports industry. Our team has a wealth of experience in providing sporting organisations, clubs and individuals commercial advice and specific help such as, for example, the preparation of agreements for the engagement of a sports coach, Codes of Conduct for an organisation or child safeguarding policies. Our main areas of expertise include:
- External and internal disciplinary issues;
- Litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) including mediation;
- Anti-doping cases and doping control matters;
- Advocacy before sports tribunals
- Drafting sports related documents
Tim Ollerenshaw also holds numerous developing roles in sports law including:
- Member of the Darts Regulation Authority Council;
- Disciplinary Commissioner for the European Hockey Federation;
- Member of Panel of Arbitrators of Sports Resolutions (UK) Ltd;
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee of World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association;
- Honorary President and Head of Disciplinary of the UK Minifootball Association;
- Member of the Judicial Commission of the Federation of International Hockey.
- Disciplinary Panel Member for England Netball.
He is also currently a Selector/Manager of England Men’s Hockey Over 50’s.
We offer free initial assessment. So, if you have a sports query, contact our friendly team on how we can meet your needs on 01926 491181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tim Ollerenshaw - European MiniEuro October 2013 in Crete.
Please click here for the UK 6 a side Championships 2014 documentary and interview with Tim Ollerenshaw in his capacity as UKMA Honorary President.