We are looking for an enthusiastic solicitor to join our thriving family department.
If you are a Family Solicitor experienced in dealing with privately funded work and have strong client skills, don't miss this opportunity to join our expanding team.
- Will have experience of running your own private client family matters
- Are approachable, empathetic, with a keen eye for detail
- Are Children Panel accredited (preferable but not essential)
- Strive for high client care standards in accordance with Lexcel
- Are a pro-active team player but also confident working on your own initiative
We are offering an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded family law team. The caseload will involve advising privately funded clients on divorce, cohabitation, Children Act matters, separation and financial matters. If you would like to be part of a friendly team with career progression, this job is for you!
We offer 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays. At the Directors’ discretion, the office is usually closed between Christmas and New Year as well (pro-rata)
Full-time and part-time will both be considered with flexible remote working.
Competitive salary and prospects for the right candidate.