Join our Court of Protection team
Our highly regarded Court of Protection team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced solicitor to join our established, dynamic team.
To manage full caseloads of Court of Protection matters through to completion to include:
- Deputyship applications for both property and finance and health and welfare
- On-going deputy administration
- Ancillary applications such as trustee orders
- Interim deputyship orders
- Statutory Will applications
- Health and welfare applications including applications under section 21A and section 16 Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Community care and Care Act 2014 matters, including representation of clients in judicial review proceedings
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and be able to work to tight court deadlines where necessary.
We are looking for not only a team player but also someone who is approachable and empathetic as often this area of work can sometimes be distressing for family members of the client. A personable, calm and caring nature with excellent client care and communication skills are of the utmost importance to ensure we provide the best client service we can.
Existing knowledge of Civil Legal Aid is highly desirable.
If you are process driven, with strong time management skills and can run your own caseload to hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
If you would like the opportunity to join our thriving team, please send your CV today to Debbie Anderson: email@example.com or post to Debbie Anderson, Westgate House, Market Street, Warwick, CV34 4DE.