Solicitor/Legal Executive | Court of Protection
We are looking for a solicitor or Legal Executive to join our expanding and highly regarded Court of Protection team in Warwick.
The role will include dealing with:
- Deputyship applications for property and finance
- On-going deputy administration
- Ancillary applications such as trustee orders or applications under the inherent jurisdiction
- Interim deputyship orders
- Statutory Will applications
- Health and welfare applications including applications under section 21A and section 16 Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Community care and Care Act 2014 matters, including representation of clients in judicial review proceedings
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and be able to work to tight court deadlines where necessary.
We are looking for not only a team player but also someone who is approachable and empathetic as often this area of work can sometimes be distressing for family members of the client. A personable, calm and caring nature with excellent client care and communication skills are of the utmost importance to ensure we provide the best client service we can.
Existing knowledge of Civil Legal Aid is preferable but not essential.
How to apply
If you would like the opportunity to join our thriving team, please send your CV today to Debbie Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Debbie Anderson, Westgate House, Market Street, Warwick, CV34 4DE.