Moore and Tibbitt’s Commercial Team have a had successful year completing on a number of high profile transactions as well as dealing with a variety of high value disputes.
Key deals completed by the team include:
- Advised the directors of a specialist Waste and Energy Development Project on a Joint Venture agreement with a contractor.
- Advised the directors and shareholders of a million pound IT consultancy business, on its intra group reorganisation.
- Acted for a seller on a £1.5 million pound share sale providing support to the seller on the legal aspects of the transaction including pre-sale planning and advice on the sale process.
Insolvency work and Dispute resolution work includes:
- Advised on issuing possession proceedings of a high value property portfolio.
- Advising a client in a multi-million pound creditor dispute with Administrators of a business.
- Advising liquidators in a dispute with the assistance of mediation in reducing a £650,000 claim to £275,000.
Due to the growth of the team, the firm transferred the whole of the commercial team to 11A High Street. The team has also been further boosted by the recent recruitment of paralegal Monika Krtenova.
Robin Koolhoven, Director and Head of Commercial, said “The progress made in the last 12 months has been very pleasing. We hope to continue to grow both our team and our reputation".
To speak to a member of our Commercial Team or to book an appointment call 01926 674544 or email RobinK@moore-tibbits.co.uk