Our specialist Health & Community Care Team feel passionately about ensuring families are correctly informed so they can make the most informed decisions in regards to care. As a team, we are fortunate enough to have Judy Timson, our Clinical Advisor. Judy has over 30 years of varied experience working as a Registered Nurse in the NHS, meaning that she has in-depth knowledge of the care system to be able to support clients and their families through the process.
“I was recommended to speak with Judy by my Alzheimer's navigator in respect of a CHC report I needed some advice on, together with some questions I had about Care Homes. Judy was really knowledgeable on the subject of CHC reports and Care Homes and was really helpful - she was a breath of fresh air. She was easy to talk to, listened and understood, she was empathetic, warm and personable. She gave me some peace of mind, some options to consider and gave me the support I needed during these difficult times. It was just lovely to know there was somebody there who listened and understood and had a wealth of knowledge and advice to offer. Thank you, Judy”
Having advice and guidance on how best to prepare for NHS Continuing Healthcare assessments or appeals can be totally invaluable. For this reason, we are pleased to be now be able to offer a ‘Fixed Price Consultancy Service’ for just £500.00 + VAT.
We can help with:
- How to initiate the NHS Continuing Healthcare process
- Preparation for the Continuing Healthcare assessment
- Overview of the Continuing Healthcare process
- How to challenge a non-eligible decision
- Overview of the appeal process
- Guidance on how to prepare for an appeal
- Guidance on the Local Resolution Process (including Independent Review Panel at NHS England)
- Guidance on how to refer to the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman
To find out more about the service or for FREE initial advice contact our Clinical Advisor Judy Timson on 01926 354704 or email: JudyT@moore-tibbits.co.uk.
Judy Timson | Clinical Advisor