After lockdown pressed the pause button on last year’s festival, it’s great to see this much-loved festive treat back for 2021. With over fifty local businesses, charities, community groups and schools taking part there’s plenty of carefully decorated trees to help you get into the festive spirit.
This year we decided that our tree would celebrate Moore & Tibbits being in the heart of Warwick for 188 years, offering our legal services to the local community when people need friendly and professional advice and guidance. Here’s a sneak peek….
Why not visit St Mary’s Church and see all of the amazing trees in their fabulous glory!
Useful information from St Mary’s Church:
- The Festival runs from 5pm on Thursday 25th November until Sunday 5th December.
- It will be open each day 10am-4pm (Sundays from 12pm).
- The pop up cafe will run on Friday and Saturday of each week, and the Mayor with Father Christmas will be visiting on Saturday 27th.
- There is a variety of entertainment on Victorian Evening culminating with a Carol Service at 8.45pm. There will be entertainment in Church on the Saturdays.
- Special sessions have been arranged for Nursery School children, Primary Schools and Care Home residents to visit. Check our website for more details - www.stmaryschristmas.org.uk