Sonal has experience of dealing with disputes such as:
- Whether the appropriate level of social care is being provided to you or your family
- A person being placed in a care home a long distance away from family
- When contact has been purposefully stopped with a family member
- Whether a person has mental capacity to make decisions
- Deprivation of liberty authorisations.
- Best interests disputes with the Local Authority or medical professionals
Debbie Anderson, Head of the Health and Community Care Team says “We are delighted to have Sonal as part of our team. Her knowledge and expertise means that we can provide an all- encompassing service to clients who are navigating the nightmare that is the health and social care system”.
For further information or to speak to our Care Team contact Debbie Anderson on 01926 491181 or email DebbieA@moore-tibbits.co.uk