Whether you have your own HR department, or your business doesn’t need a full or part-time HR employee, there may be times when you are unsure of how to deal with a particular issue or are struggling to cope with complex employee relations. Key areas to consider are:
- Health and safety
- Flexible working
- Holidays and carry-over
- Employment Contracts
- Policies and Procedures
- HR procedures
We want to help get your business back on its feet after lockdown and for a limited time only we are offering companies who have an office, shop or registered office with a CV postcode a 10% discount on our HR services.
Our starting prices are reduced to £160 + VAT for simple issues or £270 + VAT for more complex issues as one-off advice.
This offer will end on the 30th April 2021 so contact our employment specialist, Lisa Aitken today on 07960 469988 or email: LisaA@moore-tibbits.co.uk. *Terms and Conditions apply
Lisa is not only an employment lawyer but she is CIPD qualified and holds a business management degree. This means that she is ideally qualified to provide you with strategic advice to help find a solution to your HR problems whilst ensuring that you act within the realms of employment legislation.
Lisa also understands the challenges that your business may be facing during these unprecedented times and can use her wealth of experience to provide you with the advice that you need to overcome these issues, and to help your business come out better on the other side.
For further details of our HR packages, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- To be entitled to the 10% discount you must have a business operating with a CV postcode; this can include an office, shop, warehouse or registered office and proof must be provided. Proof can include but not limited to Companies House documentation, Lease or Mortgage paperwork relating to the business, recent utility bill in companies name dated in the last three months, business rates notification documentation or any other official correspondence that Moore & Tibbits Limited deem as appropriate to meet these requirements.
- The 10% discount runs from 1 – 30 April 2021 inclusive and you must have been sent and returned a signed client care pack by no later than 5 pm on 30 April 2021.
- The 10% discount applies to all work agreed and described in the client care pack and no other discount will be applicable.
- Existing or current clients of Moore & Tibbits Limited are entitled to the 10% discount but this must be for new work that is not currently being undertaken or has already been agreed or discussed between the parties and new instructions and a client care pack must be sent out dated 1 – 30 April 2021 inclusive for the discount to be applicable.
- Moore & Tibbits Limited are not obliged to apply the 10% discount and it is at Moore & Tibbits Limited sole discretion as to whether or not the discount is applicable to the work that is being undertaken.