Google Adwords 0808 278 1398
Bing Ads 0808 274 4482
How can we help?
Our specialist multi-disciplinary Community Care and Education team can offer well-rounded advice on a variety of care issues.
- Assisting with requests for Education, Health and Care assessments
- Appealing and/or challenging a decision not to carry out an Education, Health and Care assessment
- Assisting with disputes over the contents of an Education, Health and Care plan and funding arrangements
- Representation at Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal
- Other issues relating to your client’s education including transport, exclusions and admissions
- Transitioning: ensuring your client receives the appropriate support when they reach 18 and beyond!
- Community care assessments of needs
- Challenging the outcome of community care assessments
- Failure by the Local Authority to provide services
- Disputes about personal budgets and direct payments
- Transition assessments
- Best interest disputes including issues concerning deprivation of liberty
- The continuing healthcare process
- Eligibility for continuing healthcare
- Appeals of decisions
- Annual reviews
- Retrospective Applications
- Personal health budget and care plan disputes
Send us your question and we'll respond
the next working day!