Qs Jordans have been accredited with the Governments Cyber Essentials Plus certification following a rigorous testing of its IT Systems .
The Cyber Essentials Plus Certification is the higher level certification which can be awarded to organisations and involves a simulated hacking of the firms systems to test out all possible vulnerabilities .
The Scheme focuses on Internet-originated attacks against an organisation’s IT system.
Cyber Essentials concentrates on five key controls. These are:
1. Boundary firewalls and internet gateways - these are devices designed to prevent unauthorised access to or from private networks, but good setup of these devices either in hardware or software form is important for them to be fully effective.
2. Secure configuration – ensuring that systems are configured in the most secure way for the needs of the organisation
3. Access control – Ensuring only those who should have access to systems to have access and at the appropriate level.
4. Malware protection – ensuring that virus and malware protection is installed and is it up to date
5. Patch management – ensuring the latest supported version of applications is used and all the necessary patches supplied by the vendor been applied
Mark Newby IT Partner said :
" The protection of the firms assets and our Clients Data is of paramount concern to us , especially when it is reported that one in every 4 business's have been subject to a cyber attack . Working with our IT Company Matrix IT and our Security Consultants Xyone we have put in place a stringent system to offer the best possible protection we can .
Clients who instruct QualitySolicitors Jordans know we take care of their information as our utmost priority "