Luke joined our team in November 2022 under the supervision of Partner Mark Newby. He has 10 years’ experience in dispute resolution, you can therefore be rest assured he will understand your legal issue and find a timely and cost-effective resolution for you. His areas of practice predominantly cover (but are not limited to).
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Debt recovery
- Property disputes involving rights of way, easements, neighbours, boundaries etc
- Inheritance Act 1975 and Contentious Probate claims
- Contentious matters regarding Deputyship and the Court of Protection
- Employment Matters
- Professional negligence – claims against surveyors, solicitors etc
- Contract and Lease disputes
- Claims brought under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TLATA claims)
In his spare time Luke enjoys spending time with his family and friends out in the countryside or trying to improve his golf handicap (which isn’t going too well).
Luke has previously chaired 2 charity committees in his last firms and looks forward to furthering our charitable works in the local community, he was previously a Trustee for Wakefield Trinity Community Trust in 2020. Luke is currently in his 5th year of training as a solicitor and is due to qualify at the start of 2024.