We are always looking for opportunities to develop and enhance the services we are able to offer. We provide an innovative, progressive and supportive environment for all of our staff.
We are recruiting:
Administrative Assistant Position
We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic full-time administrative assistant to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with excellent computer and communication skills.
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the office and providing a valuable support service to all members of the team.
In this varied role, your duties will include:
- Answering telephones and logging calls
- Collecting and distributing post
- Maintaining computer records
- Audio Typing
- Supporting the Practice Manager with various initiatives
- To be considered for this position you must be:
- Willing to undertake further job-related training
- Flexible to the needs of the firm
- Able to work 35 hours ( Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
You must have:
- Confident IT skills including excellent word-processing
- An accurate and thorough approach
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good customer service skills
- Understanding of client confidentiality
- Experience of office equipment (e.g fax, photocopier etc.)
- Professional communication skill – able to communicate with businesses, clients and colleagues, in person, by telephone and in writing.
Please contact us on 01978 291 322 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org