Conveyancing Paralegal - Evesham
We are a growing firm of solicitors who offer their employees support, training and flexibility in a happy and friendly working environment.
Our conveyancing department has an excellent reputation and is one of the busiest in Worcestershire. If you have conveyancing knowledge, or are an experienced secretary looking for the next step up or law graduate that wishes to pursue a career in residential property, we have a full time position available to join our busy award winning team at our Evesham office.
- Good communication skills with clients, colleagues and professional bodies
- High standard of client care
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Previous experience in a legal or professional environment essential
- Diary management, arranging appointments
- Administrative duties including the filing of correspondence and ensuring all files are kept up to date
If the above is for you, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Ms Jane McKinlay, HR Manager.