QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright are able to represent all family members including parents. grandparents and other immediate relatives.
We can advise on the following issues:
- Where the child/children will live (Residence)
- Time spent with the other parent / guardian
- Emergency application Prohibitive Steps order - (Prevention of one parent from removing a child from your care / leaving the jurisdiction or taking the child from School.)
- Immediate return
- Taking a child/children on holiday without consent
- Changing the child's/children's School without consent of the other parent.
Our experienced family law solicitors specialise in helping parents and families make arrangements for children following the breakdown of a relationship. We’ll make sure that everyone involved understands their legal rights and responsibilities whilst ensuring that the views of you and your children are heard.
We can guide you through what the courts expect, explain what options you have, we will give you an estimate of our fees in advance and will not begin any work until you agree our estimated costs.
We will represent you throughout proceedings up to and including the final contested hearing.
If you require additional information regarding any children arrangements or issues, QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright will make your children our number one priority too. Please contact us on 01905 401 893 for a first free assessment meeting.
Related Information and Support: