With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
- Posted on October 7, 2019The UK’s largest children’s charity, Barnardo’s, depends on legacy gifts for up to half of their voluntary income, which goes directly towards funding vital support services for vulnerable children and young people.Read more...
- Posted on September 13, 2019QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright Estate Agents are the only Estate Agents in Worcester who are Solicitor Estate Agents and are therefore regulated by The Property Ombudsman’s Codes of Practice for Residential Estate Agents and Residential Letting Agents and also the Solicitors Regulation Authority.Read more...
- Posted on August 8, 2019We are proud that for the 9th consecutive year we have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be re-accredited by the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme .Read more...
- Posted on August 2, 2019WHAT IS AN LPA AND WHY IS IT RELEVANT TO ME?Read more...
The term, Lasting Power of Attorney, or LPA, is one that you will have heard about or read about in the paper. What does it actually mean? In short, it allows one adult to appoint another adult to look after their financial affairs or their health, if they lose their ability to make their own decisions. We tend to think it is something for older people to worry about, certainly not for the younger generation.
- Posted on August 2, 2019WHAT DOES A LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY DO?Read more...
Lasting Power of Attorney, or LPA, is a legal document that allows you to appoint another person, known as your attorney, to make decisions and act on your behalf if you need help. It can be used if you lose your ability to make decisions, through dementia for example, or if you decide you no longer want to make your own decisions.
There are two types of power of attorney, one to allow a trusted person to deal with your finances, and another to allow a trusted person to deal with your health.
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more