With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
- Posted on February 19, 2021Hilda Edge and Debra Kelly have been promoted to Partner.Read more...
- Posted on February 12, 2021According to the Health and Safety Executive there are 1.6 million workers in Great Britain suffering from work-related ill health. The two main causes are stress and musculoskeletal problems, both of which commonly affect people working in healthcare.Read more...
- Posted on February 10, 2021While the UK may now have a trade deal with the EU, businesses have been left to pick through the detail to figure out what it means for them in practice. There is still a lot of confusion and concern as practical implications become apparent.Read more...
One of the key issues that businesses which trade with the EU are having to grapple with is the impact on contractual relationships, particularly regarding the resolution of cross-border disputes.
- Posted on February 10, 2021While certain changes are already in place as a result of Brexit, we can expect a continuous stream of legislative reform that will affect businesses and their commercial contracts.Read more...
As the new trading relationship with the EU evolves, it is likely that you need to update your own terms of business to ensure you continue to comply with relevant regulations and to protect your trading position.
- Posted on February 5, 2021If the pandemic has left you with empty commercial property, now could be a good time to look for alternative uses. To help businesses make the best use of commercial real estate, the Government has made the planning rules more flexible so that it is now possible to change between a range of commercial uses without the need for planning permission.Read more...
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more