Probate Advisor Evesham
We have an opportunity for a full time Probate Advisor Evesham
Experience is an advantage, however, full training will be given to the right candidate with the opportunity to progress and specialise in private client work.
You will be required to work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
For this role personal qualities are a very important part of the role. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values.
- A caring and empathetic nature as you will be dealing with clients who have lost a loved one.
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approach.
- Have good organizational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
Please send your CV with salary expectation to Ms Jane McKinlay, HR Manager, email@example.com