We have an opportunity for a new Wills Advisor to be based at one of our Droitwich Office.
We would welcome applications from university graduates who have an interest in this area of law. Full training will be given with the opportunity to progress and specialise in private client work.
You will need to have a full UK driving license and your own vehicle as the role requires visiting clients on a regular basis.
To work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
For this role personal qualities are a very important part of the role. The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approach.
- Have good organizational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Should be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values.
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter to Ms Jane McKinlay firstname.lastname@example.org