Conveyancing Manager (Residential)
QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright have a very busy, successful Award Winning Residential Property team which is the largest in Worcestershire.
We are currently looking to recruit a Full Time Solicitor / Conveyancer at our Evesham office.
Applicants should have expertise in all aspects of residential conveyancing including:
- Competency in managing and supervising a team.
- Providing a high quality service to clients.
- IT literate and Knowledge of case management.
- Handling a full caseload including panel work, dealing with matters from commencement to conclusion.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Prompt and accurate attention to detail.
- Able to follow and adhere to compliance procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regular networking and other marketing activities are essential as part of the business development.
If you would like to join a firm that prides itself on giving their employees every opportunity to progress in their legal career, please email your cv with a covering letter, salary expectation and preferred office to Jane McKinlay HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org