If you’ve got questions or concerns about how the law applies to your situation or problem – this service can help you with one-to-one friendly advice and guidance.
Perhaps you want some advice but don’t want to actually instruct a lawyer to take on the case, at least not yet. Or you’re being sued and want some guidance on your position.
Maybe you’re having trouble at work or in your family life and want some expert advice? Perhaps you’d like help writing a letter or completing legal documents? Or you’re having some problems with your business and want some pointers?
This is your chance to access a lawyer’s knowledge and experience, on a one-off basis, without all the usual expenses which tend to be associated with using a law firm.
For just £99, we offer a unique Ask the Legal Expert service, designed to give you peace of mind through expert legal advice at an affordable price, to help you decide on the best way forward for you.
Call to find out more – You can use our Free Initial Assessment telephone service to see if we can help. The Free Initial Assessment call will also help you decide if your situation is one where it is worth spending time and money taking if further. If it is, we will help you consider if a £99 face-to- face Ask the Legal Expert meeting is right for you.
How does it work?
You can call us first or go straight to the next step. If you call, we will advise if we think your situation is one we can help with, that it is worth you taking further. We’ll also help you decide if an Ask the Legal Expert meeting is the right next step for you.
To make sure you’re happy with them, you can click here to see the terms and conditions of this specially priced £99 service for up to 45 minutes of face to face advice.
Use the easy Online Booking form above. Just complete the information and click to accept the T&C. We’ll then call you back at the requested time. We will book the session at the best office and time for you. With disputes we will also need to check the details of your opponent (person or business causing your legal problems or concerns).
You can pay over the phone or at the office on the day of your session. We accept cash, cheques or debit and credit cards.
Usually this will be a face-to-face meeting. The time is dedicated to you and your legal situation. It is up to you how you use it – questions and advice or help writing a letter or completing legal forms.
Our aim is that you leave the session knowing more about how the law will impact on you. It may not completely solve your problem but you should understand where you stand and what your next steps are.
What's included for £99?
- Access to a lawyer’s knowledge. They will apply their experience to your situation.
- 45 minute face-to-face meeting with a specialist lawyer – not an advisor following a script in a call centre.
- One to one legal advice (although you can bring a friend), from a lawyer with the expert knowledge you need.
- Practical guidance based on the information you give us.
- Review of documents (limited to what can be achieved in 45 minutes).
- No sales talk – just time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- A one-off initial meeting with no obligation to take matters further.
- Expert insight based on the lawyer’s experience of the area of law. A chance to find out what’s happened with cases similar to yours.
- Get the straightforward views of the lawyer in plain English, with no legal jargon.
- A choice on how you want to use the time – advice, questions, help drafting a letter or completing legal forms – it’s up to you.
- Knowledge of your rights and options to help you decide what to do next.
- Meeting at one of our 200 offices (more than any other legal brand), so there will be one convenient for your meeting.
- A guaranteed price - just £99 including VAT, with no hidden extras.