Conveyancing Secretary / Paralegal- Residential Conveyancing Department Worcester
We are a growing firm of solicitors who offer their employees support, training and flexibility in a happy and friendly working environment.
Our conveyancing department has an excellent reputation and is one of the busiest in Worcestershire.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Secretary / Paralegal to join the Conveyancing Team at our Worcester office which is a 3 minute walk from Worcester Foregate Street Train Station to help maintain the first class service that we provide for our clients.
Are you looking to challenge yourself with a change of direction? Do you have the following set skills?
- Good communication skills with clients, colleagues and professional bodies
- High standard of client care
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Previous experience in a residential conveyancing an advantage
- Undertaking additional legal studies/qualification (an advantage but not essential)
- Diary management, arranging appointments
- Administrative duties including the filing of correspondence and ensuring all files are kept up to date
If the above is for you, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Ms Jane McKinlay, HR Administrator.