Experienced Secretary - Family Law Department Worcester
We have an opportunity for an experienced full time secretary to be based in the family law department at our Worcester office.
Experience in family law preferred but not essential
To work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
For this position personal qualities are a very important part of the role. The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approach.
- Have good organizational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Should be comfortable with clients and have a caring and empathetic nature
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values.
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter to Ms Jane McKinlay email@example.com